The Examiner today carried an article saying we are fighting to retain the forest. They spoke to Dr Morley Singer; to someone at UCSF; and to Sean Elsbernd. They note Dr Singer’s point that this is a quarter of the forest, and once it is destroyed, the integrity of the whole is compromised because the trees support each other. They also note that UCSF plans more meetings in the fall. We hope that this will mean future Sutro Forest articles are less one-sided than those in the past.
SEARCH THIS SITE
PETITION TO UCSF: SAVE SUTRO FOREST
PETITION : Stop NAP, save the Forest
PETITION: Sierra Club, Please Stop!
LIKE us on Facebook
- Don’t Feed Coyotes
- Wildcare’s Request: Respect the Nest
- Dr Morley Singer, RIP
- Destruction of Sutro Forest Likely to Accelerate
- Season’s Greetings – 2020
- UCSF Parnassus: December 2020 Meeting Report
- UCSF Plans More Damage to Sutro Forest
- Trees on Clarendon Avenue Felled
- Season’s Greetings, and Good Wishes for 2020
- Clear-cuts in Sutro Forest
- Dead trees: the life of the forest
- The Destruction Has Started in Sutro Forest
- Season’s Greetings!
- Blackberry Provides Valuable Habitat
- The Very Long Life of Eucalyptus Trees