1) Write to Governor Jerry Brown. He is ex-officio a Regent of the UC Board of Regents.
Governor Jerry Brown
c/o State Capitol, Suite 1173
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: (916) 445-2841
Fax: (916) 558-3160
“Due to limited resources, responses to inquiries via mail may take up to 90 days. If you would like a more timely
response, please use the email form ….” HERE.
2) Write to the Board of Regents to ask why a public medical institution is engaging in such a controversial, expensive, and environmentally destructive act.
Address: Office of the Secretary and
Chief of Staff to the Regents, 1111 Franklin St., 12th Floor, Oakland, CA 94607
Fax: (510) 987-9224.
Their email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Sign the petition to save the forest. Available HERE.
4) Subscribe to this website, www. SaveSutro.com for ongoing information and analysis. (You can subscribe by going to the top right corner of any page of the website, and entering your email address.)
5) Spread the word! Tell people about this website and the petition. You can download a double-sided flyer here: Mount Sutro Forest Flyer April 2013
4) Attend and speak at a UCSF hearing about the project: Monday,
February 25, 2013, 7 pm, Millberry Union Conference Center, 500
Parnassus Ave, Golden Gate Room [The meeting is over; the report is HERE.]
Submit a written public comment by 5 PM, March 19, 2013 to UCSF
Environmental Coordinator Diane Wong at EIR@planning.ucsf.edu or mail
to UCSF Campus Planning, Box 0286, San Francisco, CA 94143-0286.
Include your full name and address. [The comment period is over; UCSF estimates they will respond to them in a couple of months.]
Thanks for the support!