We were sent this great picture by Dr Morley Singer and it’s published here with permission. It was taken from the top of Golden Gate Bridge. Look over Dr Singer’s left shoulder, and you can see Mount Sutro Forest, next to the Sutro Tower. It’s truly a landmark forest.
SEARCH THIS SITE
PETITION TO UCSF: SAVE SUTRO FOREST
PETITION : Stop NAP, save the Forest
PETITION: Sierra Club, Please Stop!
LIKE us on Facebook
- Year 9 of Mission Blue Butterfly on Twin Peaks: Mixed Results
- Here it Comes: UCSF announces the Draft EIR for Sutro Forest
- Butterfly Count in San Francisco – 2017
- Ecological Novelty is Nature’s Future
- April Visit to Beautiful Sutro Forest
- Peter Ehrlich, 1948-2017
- Native Plant Restoration: “Someone Pays and Someone Profits”
- The Forest at the City’s Heart – Sutro Cloud Forest
- Forest- Bathing in Mount Sutro Cloud Forest
- Mt Sutro Forest: Nibbling at the Western Edge with Kirkham Heights Project?
- How Many Trees in Sutro Forest? And What Will be Left?
- Mt Sutro: UCSF’s Initial Study for the EIR Highlights Appalling New 2017 Plan
- Old Trees Trap More Carbon and Fight Climate Change
- Why “Thinning” Damages a Forest
- “Are Eucalyptus Trees Going to Kill Us All?” Jan 27, 2017, San Rafael, CA