We were sent this great picture by Dr Morley Singer and it’s published here with permission. It was taken from the top of Golden Gate Bridge. Look over Dr Singer’s left shoulder, and you can see Mount Sutro Forest, next to the Sutro Tower. It’s truly a landmark forest.
SEARCH THIS SITE
PETITION TO UCSF: SAVE SUTRO FOREST
PETITION : Stop NAP, save the Forest
PETITION: Sierra Club, Please Stop!
LIKE us on Facebook
- Wildcare’s Request: Respect the Nest
- Dr Morley Singer, RIP
- Destruction of Sutro Forest Likely to Accelerate
- Season’s Greetings – 2020
- UCSF Parnassus: December 2020 Meeting Report
- UCSF Plans More Damage to Sutro Forest
- Trees on Clarendon Avenue Felled
- Season’s Greetings, and Good Wishes for 2020
- Clear-cuts in Sutro Forest
- Dead trees: the life of the forest
- The Destruction Has Started in Sutro Forest
- Season’s Greetings!
- Blackberry Provides Valuable Habitat
- The Very Long Life of Eucalyptus Trees
- UCSF to Start Cutting Trees in Fall 2018 – “Final EIR” Published