We were sent this great picture by Dr Morley Singer and it’s published here with permission. It was taken from the top of Golden Gate Bridge. Look over Dr Singer’s left shoulder, and you can see Mount Sutro Forest, next to the Sutro Tower. It’s truly a landmark forest.
SEARCH THIS SITE
PETITION TO UCSF: SAVE SUTRO FOREST
PETITION : Stop NAP, save the Forest
PETITION: Sierra Club, Please Stop!
LIKE us on Facebook
- Blackberry Provides Valuable Habitat
- The Very Long Life of Eucalyptus Trees
- UCSF to Start Cutting Trees in Fall 2018 – “Final EIR” Published
- Two Nativist Myths: Eucalyptus Kills Other Plants; Mutually Exclusive Relationships are Common in Nature
- Bad News from Sutro Forest – Clearcuts in Interior Green Belt
- Season’s Greetings!
- Lest We Forget (2): Sutro Forest 2007
- Lest We Forget: Sutro Forest – 2004, 2005, 2006
- Furious Letter from a Forest Lover
- “Hazardous Tree Work” – Cutting Down Trees on Mount Sutro This Winter
- Barn Owl in Sutro Forest
- Monarch Butterfly at Twin Peaks – Oct 2017
- Disturbing Sutro Forest Would Release a Lot of Green House Gases
- What Will Sutro Forest Look Like After the Plan?
- Sutro Forest Plan: Heavy Machinery in Unstable Areas